Nuget Package Exception and Conflicts

madullah

Nuget Package Exception and Conflicts

Postby madullah » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:53 pm

I believe this is related to the last post on this board, but i felt compelled to bring it to your attention. I downloaded the latest nuget package today and received an exception before making other changes to implement the code. digging in i noticed the version of the Wurfl.Aspnet.Extensions was out of sync with what the section tag was pointing at in the web.config. I just had to change the version number to match the correct version of the dll, included as a dependency and it started working. in particular here is the line I changed in the web.config.

Original(broken)
<section name="wurfl" type="WURFL.Aspnet.Extensions.Config.WURFLConfigurationSection, Wurfl.Aspnet.Extensions, Version=1.5.0.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=816aeec277aa13b9" />

Updated(fixed)
<section name="wurfl" type="WURFL.Aspnet.Extensions.Config.WURFLConfigurationSection, Wurfl.Aspnet.Extensions, Version=1.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=816aeec277aa13b9" />

again i just had to change the version number to the one that was installed as a nuget dependency. everything after that has worked great! thought this might be the kind of bug that's hard to identify so wanted to post something to let you know.

Elliotfehr

Re: Nuget Package Exception and Conflicts

Postby Elliotfehr » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know. We are currently working on isolating why this is occurring and we will let you know as soon as we have an update.

Thank you,

Elliot