Error in DB RIS Query

The API formerly known as Tera-WURFL
Kemystery

Error in DB RIS Query

Postby Kemystery » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:32 am

Hello,

I migrated a Joomla 1.5 website (I know, it should be upgraded and that is in the works) to a different server and I am now receiving these two sets of errors:

Code: Select all

Caught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error in DB RIS Query: PROCEDURE maritime_db.jos_TeraWurfl_RIS does not exist. 
Query: CALL jos_TeraWurfl_RIS('Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; DotBot/1.1; http://www.opensiteexplorer.org/dotbot, help@moz.com)',7,'Bot')
' in /home/maritime/public_html/plugins/mobile/scientia/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php:125
and

Caught exception 'Exception' with message 'Device has an invalid fall back tree: google_bot' in /home/maritime/public_html/plugins/mobile/scientia/TeraWurfl.php:254
Keep in mind I am not a developer but I can find my way around. This is the first I'm hearing of TeraWurfl so you understand that I do not know the first step in trying to resolve this.

Please assist with any information that may be of help in resolving these issues. Any help is appreciated as it is filling up my error log. Thanks in advance.

Kemystery

Re: Error in DB RIS Query

Postby Kemystery » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:29 am

So far I have found the following:

Error in DB RIS Query: PROCEDURE TeraWurfl_RIS does not exist

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error in DB RIS Query: PROCEDURE TeraWurfl_RIS does not exist. 
Query: CALL TeraWurfl_RIS('SonyEricssonK700i/R2AC SEMC-Browser/4.0.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1',16,'SonyEricsson') ' in /var/www/html//Tera-Wurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php:103
Stack trace: 
#0 /var/www/html/Tera-Wurfl/UserAgentMatchers/UserAgentMatcher.php(63): TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5->getDeviceFromUA_RIS('SonyEricssonK70...', 16, Object(SonyEricssonUserAgentMatcher)) 
#1 /var/www/html/Tera-Wurfl/UserAgentMatchers/SonyEricssonUserAgentMatcher.php(30): UserAgentMatcher->risMatch('SonyEricssonK70...', 16) 
#2 /var/www/html/Tera-Wurfl/TeraWurfl.php(96): SonyEricssonUserAgentMatcher->applyConclusiveMatch('SonyEricssonK70...') 
#3 /var/www/html/Tera-Wurfl/TeraWurfl.php(202) in /var/www/html/Tera-Wurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.phpon line 103
This error indicates that the TeraWurfl_RIS procedure did not get properly created in the MySQL Database. This procedure is dropped and created every time the database is loaded. There are only three reasons for you to get this message:
  1. You have never updated your database from the Web Administration Page
    Your database user (specified in TeraWurflConfig.php) does not have the required permissions in MySQL
    Your TABLE_PREFIX in TeraWurflConfig.php is empty. This prevents the creation of the stored procedure.

My question now is, how do I access the Main Administration page from a Joomla installation?

This link doesn't tell me much about how to do that: http://dbapi.scientiamobile.com/wiki/in ... ation_Page

aaronp

Re: Error in DB RIS Query

Postby aaronp » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Hi Kemar,

Thank you for providing the information. Are you able to confirm which version of Tera-WURFL (DB API) you are currently using?

Thanks,

Aaron