wurflcloud jar file

Questions about the WURFL Cloud service.
tntwurfl

wurflcloud jar file

Postby tntwurfl » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Hello,

I am new to wurfl cloud, I am trying to use java example client. I downloaded the jar file and trying to create a web project from it. But looks like com.scientiamobile.wurflcloud.* jar file is not packaged in the example and I am getting compilation error on the imports in servlet. I am unable to find com.scientiamobile.wurflcloud jar anywhere on the website as well. Not sure what I am missing here or if I am using the example properly. Can you guide me to the right direction to get the jar file so that i can compile the example servlet and run the example.

Thanks

sm_support2

Re: wurflcloud jar file

Postby sm_support2 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Hi there

You have to register, login and access your vault. That's where you find the cloud clients for all languages.

ou don't need a credit card to register, since you have access to our free Cloud and can update at a later stage if you need more detections and/or more capabilities.

Thanks

tntwurfl

Postby tntwurfl » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:22 pm

I have already registered and downloaded the example java client jar. The problem is when I am trying to copy the example code in the web project in my development env, to run example servlet I am getting compilation error on com.scientiamobile.wurflcloud.* that it can not find these files. I a looking for com.scientiamobile.wurflcloud jar file so that I can include it in calsspath to solve the missing com.scientiamobile.wurflcloud imports.
Any idea from where I can download jar for java clinet that conatins com.scientiamobile.wurflcloud.* classes.

Thanks

sm_support2

Postby sm_support2 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Tnt, I am sorry for the trouble you are experiencing. Our Java engineer is gone for the day, but I can see that the package contians "client-java-1.0-simple.jar" ("docs/" directory, which admittedly seems like a poor choice).

Please let me know if this fixes your problem. I will follow up with this internally to imrpove.

Thank you