.NET: KeyNotFoundException (in EnsureUserAgent)

Questions about the WURFL Cloud service.
cspace

.NET: KeyNotFoundException (in EnsureUserAgent)

Postby cspace » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:16 am

Hello,

We're using the .NET API. Sometimes, when we hit CloudClientManager.GetDeviceInfo(HttpContext), we get this exception:

Code: Select all

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at ScientiaMobile.WurflCloud.Http.CloudClient.EnsureUserAgent(String userAgent)
   at ScientiaMobile.WurflCloud.Http.CloudClient.InitializeRequest(HttpContextBase context, String userAgent, Dictionary`2 reqParams)
   at ScientiaMobile.WurflCloud.CloudClientManager.DetectDevice(HttpContextBase context, String userAgent, Dictionary`2 reqParams, String[] capabilities, Boolean uaMayBeDifferent)
   at ScientiaMobile.WurflCloud.CloudClientManager.GetDeviceInfo(HttpContextBase context, String[] capabilities)
Presumably this code is looking for the user-agent header and not finding it, but as we can't see the source code, we can't be sure. Can you confirm?

Thanks!

Elliotfehr

Re: .NET: KeyNotFoundException (in EnsureUserAgent)

Postby Elliotfehr » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:19 am

The updated cloud client that I just emailed over to you should fix this issue as well. As always, feel free to let me know if the issues persist.

Thank you,

Elliot

CodeComputerlove

Postby CodeComputerlove » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:43 am

Hi

We're also experiencing this error. How do we get a copy of the updated Cloud Client?

Thanks,
Mark

Elliotfehr

Postby Elliotfehr » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Mark,

We are currently working on a public release that fixes this issue. In the meantime, I have uploaded an updated cloud client to your file manager on ScientiaMobile.com.

Thank you,

Elliot

a3519870

Postby a3519870 » Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 am

Hello,

I'm trying to run the CloudClient but I get everytime this exception. Where can I find an updated version of the Client?

Thank you.
Harnold

Elliotfehr

Postby Elliotfehr » Thu May 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Harnold,

I have just uploaded an updated version of the Cloud Client to your customer vault on scientiamobile.com.

Thank you,

Elliot

a3519870

Postby a3519870 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:49 am

Hello,

thanks for the version you sent me but I'm still seeing the same error.
In addition the dll version of the one you sent me is 1.0.5.0 and the Cloud client public available is 1.1.0.0.

Thanks,
Harnold.

Elliotfehr

Postby Elliotfehr » Thu May 29, 2014 10:26 am

Harnold,

I have attempted to email you with the email address you used to register on scientiamobile.com as well as directly through the forum. Feel free to let me know if you have still receiving this exception.

Thank you,

Elliot