Cloud Service down? problem?

Questions about the WURFL Cloud service.
splicky

Cloud Service down? problem?

Postby splicky » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:21 am

Hi,

we are using the WURFL cloud service and since January 11th, 00:52:00 UTC we are having massive problems to use the service: We are always getting:

java.lang.RuntimeException: com.scientiamobile.wurflcloud.exc.UnreachableServerException: There is no possibility to answer. Probably the Cloud Service is unreachable, or you don't have required authorization to access it

We have multiple accounts and tried multiple API Keys, but none worked despite not even used some of those accounts this monuth. So limit is not reached.

Can you please help us. We didn't change anything the last days.

Thanks for your help
Roman

Elliotfehr

Re: Cloud Service down? problem?

Postby Elliotfehr » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:44 am

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I have just uploaded an updated version of the Java WURFL cloud client to your file manager on scientiamobile.com. Please let me know if the issue persists or if you have any questions during the upgrade.

Thank you,

Elliot

splicky

Postby splicky » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:34 am

Hi. we tried the new version and we still experience the same problems:

It happens from time to time, but when it happens, every request is blocked.

java.lang.RuntimeException: com.scientiamobile.wurflcloud.exc.UnreachableServerException: There is no possibility to answer. Probably the Cloud Service is unreachable, or you don't have required authorization to access it

What can we do here. We are using the service from two different Amazon datacenters. One datacenter seems to have no problem, but the other one (Ireland) seems to have problems.

Elliotfehr

Postby Elliotfehr » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Hello,

Are you able to let me know if there are any firewalls in place that may prevent outward bound HTTP requests from either of your servers? Also, is it possible to send the WURFL logs that lead up to this exception to debug this issue further?

Thank you,

Elliot