Licensing for not-for-profit organization?

Questions about licensing of ScientiaMobile products
ikeif

Licensing for not-for-profit organization?

Postby ikeif » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 am

I'd like to use WURFL for a not-for-profit organization's website, built in Joomla.

The question we're struggling with is if we can use the latest data, or if we need to switch to the older data set that isn't covered by the new license.

We are utilizing the PHP API to detect if a browser is "mobile" or is a "tablet" and direct them to the mobile/desktop version of the site - so we're not extending it, editing it, or profiting from it.

Thanks for any information you can provide.
-Keith

luca.passani

Re: Licensing for not-for-profit organization?

Postby luca.passani » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 am

Please use our license inquiry form and provide all the details and we can take it from there.

cheers

Luca

luca.passani

Postby luca.passani » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:24 pm

btw, here's the inquiry form. Thanks

http://www.scientiamobile.com/license

aryshia

Postby aryshia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:57 am

How do I know whether I need a Single License or an OEM License for my site/service?
Get fast success in a+ practice exam and security plus study guide exam questions by using our hawaii and www.usuhs.mil We also offer up-to-date Hodges University

olivergunther

Postby olivergunther » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:47 am

HI Sara,

just fill out the one what seems more probable to you and you will be contacted by Business Development to help you on board. A Single license is for your own website, platform and an OEM is when you intend to use Wurfl for providing a service to other companies.

Best regards

Scientiamobile BD

Edit: As of 7/25/16 ScientiaMobile no longer uses AGPL or any other Open Source licensing. Please refer to http://www.scientiamobile.com/page/get- ... elease-1-8 for more information or contact sales.