WURFL Cloud Problems since 22:30 yesterday

Are you absolutely, positively sure that your question does not fit anywhere else?
KMuskett

WURFL Cloud Problems since 22:30 yesterday

Postby KMuskett » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:07 am

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help me as. I manage a support team and a few of our clients websites use WURFL Cloud. As far as I am aware we are using a DLL which I believe makes a call to an API. I've attached a screenshot showing the properties of the DLL we are using.

At 22:12 yesterday these sites went down. We investigated the obvious causes and eventually today we identified that if we removed the call to WURFL the sites came back up.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems? Are there any known issues with WURFL Cloud?

I'm not sure that this is the correct place to ask the question but is seems to be the only way to contact support.

Thanks

Karen
Attachments
DLL details.png
Details of the DLL we are using
DLL details.png (20.94 KiB) Viewed 25349 times

aaronp

Re: WURFL Cloud Problems since 22:30 yesterday

Postby aaronp » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:27 am

Hi Karen,

Thanks for reaching out. We have not received any similar inquiries and are not seeing any issues with the WURFL Cloud service. I've tested your API keys and everything seems to be running fine. Are you able to provide us with more details regarding the issue you are having? You can send this information, as well as any further requests, to support@scientiamobile.com

Thanks,

Aaron