showing me error when i test my api key

Are you absolutely, positively sure that your question does not fit anywhere else?
lucifer773

showing me error when i test my api key

Postby lucifer773 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:43 am

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'WurflCloud_Client_InvalidCapabilityException' with message 'The requested capability (max_image_width) is invalid or you are not subscribed to it.' in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-content\themes\twentyten\WURFL\Client\Client.php:338 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-content\themes\twentyten\RESS.php(70): WurflCloud_Client_Client->getDeviceCapability('max_image_width') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-content\themes\twentyten\header.php(27): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-includes\theme.php(1115): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-includes\theme.php(1091): load_template('C:\xampp\htdocs...', true) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-includes\general-template.php(34): locate_template(Array, true) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-content\themes\twentyten\page.php(15): get_header() #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-includes\template-loader.php(43): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-blog-head in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-content\themes\twentyten\WURFL\Client\Client.php on line 338
The WURFL Cloud Test script was unable to run on your system
Error on line 338: Uncaught exception 'WurflCloud_Client_InvalidCapabilityException' with message 'The requested capability (max_image_width) is invalid or you are not subscribed to it.' in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-content\themes\twentyten\WURFL\Client\Client.php:338 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-content\themes\twentyten\RESS.php(70): WurflCloud_Client_Client->getDeviceCapability('max_image_width') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-content\themes\twentyten\header.php(27): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-includes\theme.php(1115): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-includes\theme.php(1091): load_template('C:\xampp\htdocs...', true) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-includes\general-template.php(34): locate_template(Array, true) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-content\themes\twentyten\page.php(15): get_header() #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-includes\template-loader.php(43): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress5\wp-blog-head

and plus it show me "Your server is not able to access WURFL Cloud. It's possible that your DNS server is slow to respond. Please refresh this page to verify." this msg

sm_support2

Re: showing me error when i test my api key

Postby sm_support2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:01 am

Did you select 'max_image_width' in the Cloud Control Panel?

Thanks