problem with running Tera-Wurfl

Are you absolutely, positively sure that your question does not fit anywhere else?
itaybd

problem with running Tera-Wurfl

Postby itaybd » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 am

Hello,

i am trying to use your code and it seems like my server is making me some problems.
when i get to the line "$wurflObj->getCapabilitiesFromAgent(null, $capabilities, $data_format);" it stops and get stuck (everything before that line runs normally).
i run the same PHP file on another server and it works just fine - meaning something in the server doesn't like this code.
any ideas / solution on what it could be and how it could be solved?

(unfortunately i have to use this server, as it belongs to a client)

thanks
Itay

kamermans

Re: problem with running Tera-Wurfl

Postby kamermans » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:23 am

Hi Itay,

It looks like you are using the TeraWurflRemoteClient as opposed to the standalone installation. In this case you will need to point the TeraWurflRemoteClient to the server that actually hosts the full API. Chances are that the first (working) server has the full API installed on it, and therefore it is working properly.

If you are a commercial licensee with support, please send us an email and we can work together to get this issue resolved with a higher priority.
Thanks,

Steve Kamerman
ScientiaMobile

Make sure you check out our WURFL Cloud, WURFL InSight and WURFL InFuze products!