Error Message

I have this HTTP request, I expected this, but WURFL is returning that. Please provide enough data to reproduce the problem.
mightec

Error Message

Postby mightec » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Can you please help, I am getting the following errors, but I do not know how to resolve the problem.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Table 'mightec_tera.TeraWurflCache' doesn't exist' in /home/mightec/public_html/designamobilewebsite4u.com/Tera-Wurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php:358 Stack trace: #0 /home/mightec/public_html/designamobilewebsite4u.com/Tera-Wurfl/TeraWurfl.php(292): TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5->getDeviceFromCache('SonyEricssonK70...') #1 /home/mightec/public_html/designamobilewebsite4u.com/Tera-Wurfl/check_wurfl.php(52): TeraWurfl->getDeviceCapabilitiesFromAgent('SonyEricssonK70...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/mightec/public_html/designamobilewebsite4u.com/Tera-Wurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php on line 358

In the meantime I have removed the script from my website.

kamermans

Re: Error Message

Postby kamermans » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 pm

This problem is caused by the fact that that TeraWurflCache table is missing from the database. This table is created when the WURFL data is loaded, either through the command line (cmd_line_admin.php) or the web interface. In some cases, if you install the Database API (Tera-WURFL) on a Windows system, then move your MySQL database to a linux-based server, you will get this error due to the case-insensitive nature of MySQL tables on Windows. I would recommend that you reload the WURFL data and see if the error persists. Also, can you check if that table does indeed exist in your database?
Thanks,

Steve Kamerman
ScientiaMobile

Make sure you check out our WURFL Cloud, WURFL InSight and WURFL InFuze products!

mightec

Postby mightec » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Steve
Thank you for the prompt response, I do appreciate it very much. Not sure that I understand your message, I haven't installed on windows but on my website server, but I will do what you say, thanks.

kamermans

Postby kamermans » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:37 pm

The Windows example was a possible scenario that could result in the error message that you've posted. In any case, the API should recreate this table when the WURFL data is loaded. You might also want to check the admin/install.php page to see if there are any errors.
Thanks,

Steve Kamerman
ScientiaMobile

Make sure you check out our WURFL Cloud, WURFL InSight and WURFL InFuze products!