Cloud Solution Outbound

I have this HTTP request, I expected this, but WURFL is returning that. Please provide enough data to reproduce the problem.
apead

Cloud Solution Outbound

Postby apead » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:38 am

Hi,

We currently use your cloud based device detection solution for our web and mobile products.

Recently we have moved to a new production environment, which included a new Firewall. Since the move, device discovery has stopped working since the new environment does not allow outbound connections.

I've seen a couple of suggestions of simply opening up outbound 80/443, and I've seen a few lists of IP's on the forum. I would however like to be 100% sure that the locations we open up are still being used / up to date. Being in the financial market, our security team requires us to be very specific about what we need to open, and why. I was wondering if it would be possible to get a list of the locations that your product connects to in order to add them to a whitelist in our new environment?

If it's not a possibility to post the links on the open forum, perhaps details surrounding server setup / firewall rules can be discussed via PM?

Kind Regards,
Armand.

Elliotfehr

Re: Cloud Solution Outbound

Postby Elliotfehr » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:35 am

Armand,

I have just emailed you off of the public forum to address your concerns.

Thank you,

Elliot