Http API to detect handset in asynchronou/offline mode by UA

I have this HTTP request, I expected this, but WURFL is returning that. Please provide enough data to reproduce the problem.
tech.igpub

Http API to detect handset in asynchronou/offline mode by UA

Postby tech.igpub » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:17 am

Hi,

i have got a request where we want to detect handset information with the help of handset UA string in asynchronous mode. currently we are using an API where we need to pass http request and response in real time to fetch handset capabilities as per our license.

please suggest if somebody has used this functionality here. we are using Java for our development purpose.

Elliotfehr

Re: Http API to detect handset in asynchronou/offline mode b

Postby Elliotfehr » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:33 pm

Hello,

Are you able to provide me with a use case for providing offline detections? The cloud service is intended solely for processing HTTP requests and is not meant for batch processing or custom reporting.

Thank you,

Elliot

tech.igpub

Postby tech.igpub » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:37 am

Hi,

we have some older data which contains UA-String and now i want to process this in batch to get respective capabilities configured for our account.

when ever we find some transaction where we are not getting proper response from this http API (mainly for new handset), we are capturing this as failure dump and we want this to be precessed in offline mode on daily basis. obviously the number of transactions will be quite low in this case.

please consider this requirement and provide the API to fulfill above requirement. let me know if you require any addition details from our end.

Elliotfehr

Postby Elliotfehr » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:09 am

Hello,

The WURFL cloud service is not intended for offline batch processing (as stated in the terms and agreement). If you are looking to do batch processing of User Agents from your logs, I would recommend using one of locally hosted solution. Our InSight service would allow you to process your log files and enrich them with WURFL capabilities as needed.

Thank you,

Elliot

tech.igpub

Postby tech.igpub » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:21 am

Thanks for this update. can you also give me a quotation with 20 capabilities for this model where we can process the UA String in batch.

sm_support2

Postby sm_support2 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:27 am

tech.igpub wrote:Thanks for this update. can you also give me a quotation with 20 capabilities for this model where we can process the UA String in batch.
Hello, we recommend that you fill the form at http://www.scientiamobile.com/license

Someone from ScientiaMobile in your region will reach out to you.

Thank you