Issue with wit.wurfl.io

cedo.etf

Issue with wit.wurfl.io

Postby cedo.etf » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:13 am

Hi,

For two days I have an issue with wit image resizer. I am receiving 503 service unavailable message. Here is example: http://wit.wurfl.io/w_300/h_175/m_cropb ... 4590_m.jpg . I also saw that images on your officially page are broken. Could you please tell me when system will be up and running again?

I found information that there is monthly quota but did not find info how many requests (of bytes downloaded) is available for free account. Could you please give me that information?

Elliotfehr

Re: Issue with wit.wurfl.io

Postby Elliotfehr » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:15 am

Hello,

I apologize for the outage that you experienced using WIT. The service is back up and running and we have improved the infrastructure to prevent this issue from occurring in the future. The monthly quota for the image resizer is currently set at 20,000 resized images per month.

Thank you,

Elliot

cedo.etf

Postby cedo.etf » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:06 am

Hi,

I have issues with image resizer again. I am using your service on web site http://zlatarinfo.rs. Images are sometimes available and sometimes not.

sm_support2

Postby sm_support2 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:29 am

Thank you Cedo. We are aware of the issue and looking into it at the moment.

cedo.etf

Postby cedo.etf » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:49 pm

Hi Guys,

Same problem again. :(

Does paid plan has higher availability?

kamermans

Postby kamermans » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Sorry about the intermittent service - we did indeed have some issues this afternoon. Everything was resolved soon after your post, but we're sorry that you were affected again. There is a version of the service which offers higher availability in the works, yes. It is our goal to keep the free service running 100% of the time as well, but with anonymous users sending us bursts of 3000 requests per second, it is difficult to achieve this goal. We are currently undergoing an expansion to greatly increase our capacity and it should be in place within the next couple weeks.
Thanks,

Steve Kamerman
ScientiaMobile

Make sure you check out our WURFL Cloud, WURFL InSight and WURFL InFuze products!