ScientiaMobile has released version 126.96.36.199 of its WURFL API. To get the best possible performance from your WURFL solution, you should have both the latest API (188.8.131.52) and our most recent XML (released weekly to Commercial license customers).
What’s New in WURFL Release 184.108.40.206
- Breaking: The default version of Android is now 4.0. Undetecteable/corrupted Android User-Agents will now return a more appropriate OS version.
- Added support for
- Upcoming iOS versions
- Upcoming Android versions
- Edge browser on iOS and Android
- Steam in-game requests
- Firefox Focus
- Yandex Desktop
- Improved detection of
- Fire OS
- iPhone hardware
- Huawei devices
- Firefox on Android User-Agents
- Android and iOS UCbrowser User-Agents
- Edge browser
- Added additional validation for advertised_device_os
- MongoDB: Fixed exception "document to insert contains invalid key" with mongodb driver > 1.2.6
Notifications of API updates, significant data changes, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest