We've updated our WURFL API to version 22.214.171.124, which includes some deprecations, added support for Android P and TV OS user agents, and more.
What's new in 126.96.36.199
- The optional parameter to override the sideloaded browser (Eg. For WURFL PHP API $override_sideloaded_browser in HttpRequest::__construct(array $request_headers, $override_sideloaded_browser_ua = true)) has been deprecated and its TRUE logic will be the standard logic used. This API will emit a DEPRECATED error if override_sideloaded_browser is not set to TRUE.
- As reported in WURFL API 188.8.131.52, fast desktop match is now deprecated.
Changed some return values for the advertised_device_os virtual capability to align with device_os static capability:
- "Bada" is now "Bada OS"
- "Nokia Series 40" is now "S40 OS"
- "Symbian" is now "Symbian OS"
Added Support for:
- Certain Android P user-agents
- Certain TV OS User-Agent formats
- Digital Assistants
- New Opera browser versions
- New Tizen versions
- Upcoming Android and iOS versions
- New tvOS versions
Improved Support for:
- is_app capability for SmartTV devices
- Expanded app detection Support via: is_app/advertised_app_name
Optimized model name extraction for certain Android apps that send irregular User-Agent structures.
Notifications of API updates, significant data changes, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest