Image Format and Object Download groups

I don't get it, <device> X has no capabilities in it!!!!
stefa.le

Image Format and Object Download groups

Postby stefa.le » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:58 am

Hi, I would like to know the difference between iamge related capabilities of Download Object group (e.g. picture_gif) and Image Format's capabilities (e.g. gif). Thank you, Stefano

kamermans

Re: Image Format and Object Download groups

Postby kamermans » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:29 am

Hi Stefano,

The picture_gif capability (in object_download) means the device can download a gif file, whereas the gif capability (in image_format) means the device can display the gif file.
Thanks,

Steve Kamerman
ScientiaMobile

Make sure you check out our WURFL Cloud, WURFL InSight and WURFL InFuze products!

stefa.le

Postby stefa.le » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:41 am

Hi kamermans, thank you for your reply. When you say "...can download a gif file.." do you mean by the browser or other mean? I have another question: does the user agent profile's CcppAccept tag concern to Object Download group or to Image Format group (for images' mime types)?
Thanks in advance, Stefa

coool

Postby coool » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:47 am

you should check many android devices. I am using mDevInf.jar and if I search device_os=Android and jpg=false, many devices are listed.
Get demos for itil and HP with 100% success guaranteed. Our high quality University of Cambridge prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of wikipedia .