Perl Cloud Client 1.0.2 incomplete?

General question about two step analysis, matchers and other general API questions
bambi

Perl Cloud Client 1.0.2 incomplete?

Postby bambi » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:32 am

Hi,

I just registered and was trying to make WURFL work with a simple test script. However, when I run my test script on my web server, I receive the following message:
coercion for "cache" failed: coercion for "cache" failed: coercion for "cache" failed: Can't locate Net/WURFL/ScientiaMobile/Cache.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /usr/local/share/perl5/Module/Runtime.pm line 317.

The mentioned module "Cache.pm" is not in the distribution. Is this correct? I installed the API using the makefiles and the Cache.pm was also not created by the makefiles. Is there something I am missing? Is the distribution incomplete? Is the module created dynamically during runtime (and do I not have enough rights granted to my webserver to create this file)?

Marcel Versteeg

sm_support2

Re: Perl Cloud Client 1.0.2 incomplete?

Postby sm_support2 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi there. Cache.pm is in the distribution. Did you find it?

Can you confirm which version of Cloud Client you are using?

thank you

g14nluz

Postby g14nluz » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:29 am

mmh, you could retry installing using cpan client, something like

$ cpan Net::WURFL::ScientiaMobile

or maybe

$ sudo cpan Net::WURFL::ScientiaMobile

depending on your distro (I'm assuming you are on a Linux box).

After installation is complete you can easily check that Cache.pm is available with

$ perldoc Net::WURFL::ScientiaMobile::Cache

Hope this can help

Ciaooooo

bambi

Postby bambi » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:26 am

I downloaded WurflCloudClient-Perl-1.0.2-Simple.zip from http://www.scientiamobile.com/wurflClou ... ds/id/2658 (I chose the Perl download link). This file does not contain the Cache.pm file (it does contain a Cache directory, but not the actual module).

I will try downloading it via CPAN.