Invalid MemcachePool->connection member variable

srivastavinay

Invalid MemcachePool->connection member variable

Postby srivastavinay » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:32 am

How do I resolve following Warning:

PHP Warning: MemcachePool::get(): Invalid MemcachePool->connection member variable in wurfl-php-1.4.1/WURFL/Storage/Memcache.php on line 91
PHP Warning: MemcachePool::set(): Invalid MemcachePool->connection member variable in wurfl-php-1.4.1/WURFL/Storage/Memcache.php on line 87

Elliotfehr

Re: Invalid MemcachePool->connection member variable

Postby Elliotfehr » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:09 am

Hello,

Is this error occurring form a new installation of the WURFL API or did this error just start occurring? Are you also able to provide me with a sample of your configuration for your WURFL_WURFLManager object?

Also, the API version that you are using is several years old, which may be the root cause of this issue. I would recommend upgrading to 1.6 as this is the latest supported version.

Thank you,

Elliot

orbita1

Postby orbita1 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:43 am

Hello. I researched this problem in my. This problem have repeated in default param (WURFL memcache settings), memcache.allow_failover true (php.ini settings). WURFL Memcache object when one host & port to memcache use direct connection to memcache. In hight-load memcache can displace value. When php don't find key in storage, when memcache.allow_failover is true php call to servers pull which is not created. Here it's problem!

We research next:
1) set memcache.allow_failover to false.
2) Use pull connection for single host to.
3) Use 2 or more servers with diff hosts.

Any solution must solve the problem.
Perhaps this research will be useful.

aaronp

Postby aaronp » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Hi,

Thank you for the notification. Are you able to provide a sample of your WURFL_WURFLManager configuration? Also are you able to let me know which version of the PHP API you are currently on?

Thank you,

Aaron

orbita1

Postby orbita1 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:43 am

By first, I am update for latest version - 1.7.
Have a next settings manager:
- config => InMemory;
- matchMode => performance;
- persistence => file;

aaronp

Postby aaronp » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:54 am

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information. It would be of great help for my engineering team to replicate your issue if you could provide us with your OS version, Memcached server version, PHP version, PHP Memcache extension version, and PHP Memcache extension settings. Also, if possible, any test scripts would be extremely helpful as well.

Look forward to hearing back.

Thank you,

Aaron

orbita1

Postby orbita1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:57 am

I can't tell you this info. Try send very hight traffic with allow_failover (php.ini options) is true. OS, Memcached version is not principles.